I have been thinking this would be a good time to share some information:
- Every year, more than 25 million men, women, and children are trafficked worldwide.
- Already this year we have done 10 rescues.
- Approximately 374 girls are commercially, sexually exploited every month in Georgia alone.
- The average age of introduction to sex trafficking for girls is 12-14.
- Approximately 12,400 men pay for sex with young women each month in Georgia.
It happens in every economic demographic and in every location in the United States. If you think it’s not happening in your community, think again.
It has been 10 years now since I have begun serving on the frontlines of this global crisis. I still remember the day in Rome, Italy when it was suggested that with my law enforcement experience I would be a good fit with a group called Schiavitù Mai Più (Slavery Never Again). Since that day WE have served continually in both the United States and Europe with Anti-Trafficking Organizations.
The we being you my faithful supporters. Without your prayers, love, and financial support this would not be possible. I am humbled by your faithfulness and asked for your continued support. Let’s keep this going.
If any of you would like to know what the fight against Human Trafficking looks like or if you have a group you would like addressed please contact me. I am always available and willing to share.
If you feel God is leading you to become a supporter please follow His lead and your heart. You can give at:
One Collective 2155 Point Boulevard Suite 200 Elgin, IL 60123
Or online at: give.onecollective.org
Mark Edens Account #US267
I love each and every one of you and I wish you peace and joy in 2023.
Love Serve Trust and Obey